FLOBUK's Receipt Validator is a Software as a Service platform that can be used by app owners, app developers, or anyone else ("you", "your", "customers") who can be interested in the provided Service.
Information we collect
If you are a User, we collect your Personal Data when you sign up, and register for, the Services. The Service may include, without limitation, the following types of data, some of which may be Personal Data:
- Full Name
- Email address
- Login information
- Subscription information
- Cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. web beacons, pixel tags, SDKs, etc.)
- Log data (e.g., access times, hardware and software information)
- End user's device type, operating system and version number
- IP address
- User id
- Apple receipt token
- Google purchase token
- End user's transaction information in your mobile or web app
- Time end user's last used your app
- Additional metadata associated with the end user
Cookies and other tracking technologies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
How we use your information
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services:
- Provide the Service: We will use your information to provide the Service to you; to manage your account; to respond to your inquiries; and for other customer service and support purposes
- Create and manage User accounts
- Service related communications
- Understand and improve upon our products
- Meet contract or legal obligations
- Enforce our Terms
Who we share your information with
We may share your information with:
- Organizations who process your Personal Data on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions and applicable law
- Organizations supporting the services we offer through the site (such as "Cloudflare, Inc.")
- Organizations providing website and data hosting services (such as "netcup GmbH")
- Organizations providing fulfillment services or distributing any communications we send (such as "The Remote Company, Inc.")
- Payment processing providers (such as "Paddle.com Market Limited"), who provide secure payment processing services. Your payment card details are not shared with us by the provider
- Customer support providers (such as "tawk.to inc.")
We will disclose your Personal Data to third parties:
- If FLOBUK or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
Where we store your information
The information we collect from you will be stored in the netcup data centers in Germany.
How We Respond to DNT Signals
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a Do Not Track signal to websites and other online services you visit. We do not alter our practices when we receive a Do Not Track signal from a visitor’s browser because we do not track our visitors to provide targeted advertising.
Information from minors
As noted in the Terms, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of eighteen (18) and you believe your child may have provided us personal information, please contact us.
How we protect your information
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
- All application data is secured using commercially standard methods including HTTPS, SSL, and 256bit encryption
- Any payment transactions are encrypted using SSL
- Monitoring of application servers, infrastructure, and the network environment using third-party providers to detect potential abuse
How long we keep your information
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you Services. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our services. You cannot be identified from aggregate information retained or used for these purposes.
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including the right to:
- Request a copy of your Personal Data
- Request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems
- Request that any incorrect Personal Data about you be rectified
- Restrict further processing of your Personal Data
- Request to withdraw your consent at any time, where the processing of your Personal Data by us is based on consent
FLOBUK acts as a Service Provider under the California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”). FLOBUK follows the User(s)’ instructions in processing the Personal Data for the business purposes of providing the Services. FLOBUK follows the User(s)’ instructions to delete any Personal Data requested. FLOBUK does not sell its Users Personal Data as defined under CCPA. FLOBUK upholds Users' right of non- discrimination as defined under CCPA.
If you have any questions or believe that some data has been transmitted to FLOBUK that should not have been, please contact us at mail [at] flobuk [dot] com.
Last updated: January 1, 2022